McMaster Industry Liaison Office (MILO)
Entrepreneur of the Month: Brandon Aubie
Accessing the right equipment and expertise is critical to scientists and innovators, especially within a university or college setting. Although they have millions of dollars worth of equipment and thousands of researchers and technicians, it’s a challenge to find labs with specific equipment and researchers with particular expertise. This is the pressure that Brandon Aubie and his team at QReserve are looking to address. CLICK HERE FORE THE FULL ARTICLE.
Helping researchers work with industry
Everyday, McMaster faculty perform ground-breaking research. MILO's mission is to help researchers move their research into society. Specifically, MILO can help you:
- Work with industry (e.g. negotiating sponsored research contracts, NDAs and MTAs)
- Obtain funding for collaborative research with industry and commercialization funding (e.g. OCE Market Readiness)
- Protect your work with patents, trade-marks and copyrights
- Commercialize your work
- Connect to support networks such as C4, Southwest Ontario's technology transfer community
- Search McMaster research facilities, services and equipment
Connecting industry to McMaster
We understand that Canadian businesses face challenging competition. McMaster is here to help, providing access to the knowledge and expertise of a thousand researchers.
How you can work with McMaster?